IEEE Member Advanced (thru April 3) $530 USD
Non-Member Advanced (thru April 3) $690 USD
Student/Life Member Advanced (thru April 3) $280 USD
IEEE Member Late (After April 3) $650 USD
Non-Member Late (After April 3) $780 USD
Student/Life Member Later (After April 3) $320 USD
Online Registration - click here
Registration by Bank Transfer
If you wish to register by bank transfer please contact Janell Sims.
COVERING THE EXPENSES FOR PAPER PUBLICATION
Please, read carefully the following information concerning the registration procedure that is presented in the Author Instructions, especially if you are the prospective presenter of an accepted paper or if you need to guarantee inclusion of your accepted paper in the proceedings. An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the full-fee registration payment for one of the authors is received and correctly processed by 3 April 2015 - no exceptions.
Only member or non-member fees are allowed to cover the publication of an accepted paper. To qualify for member rates, the membership number must be provided in the registration form. Student registration fees cannot be used to guarantee the publication of an accepted paper. If the author registering to cover the paper publication is a student, he has to pay the appropriate member or non-member fee. Members to whom the society bylaws grant special discounts (e.g., Students, Life members of the IEEE) cannot use the discounted rates to cover the publication of an accepted paper, they have to pay the member fee.
One author registration will cover the publication expenses of only ONE accepted paper. For each additional accepted paper associated to the same registration, a $50 USD printing contribution will be charged. In the case no registration has been received and correctly processed to cover the paper publication, the conference organizers will contact the authors before the paper is removed from the proceedings.
REGISTRATION PROBLEMS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
If you wish to register by bank transfer please complete the registration form below and send it to
Final Submission Registration Information - download
DRAFT MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION
Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER (4-6 pages) - EXTENDED ABSTRACTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED - reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system, EDAS. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected. The full paper should explicitly include the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted full papers, must submit the final manuscript according to the deadline, register for the symposium, and attend to present their papers. The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages, without exceptions.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
*The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages without exceptions.
**All accepted papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password. The lead author then logs in to the EDAS system to actually submit the abstract, and later, the paper via the following steps:
1. Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
2. Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
3. You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
4. You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
SUBMISSION OF DRAFT MANUSCRIPT
Please login at http://edas.info/N19483 and follow the following steps:
1. Enter the title of the paper and indicate the paper authors.
2. Select the Topic Area your full paper falls under.
3. Click the Submit button.
4. The next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded. The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
*Review Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your full paper. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the full paper file via the web or via FTP.